V International contest of youth projects in the field of medical rehabilitation
Dear Colleagues! We invite you to participate in the V International contest of youth projects in the field of medical rehabilitation «REHABILITATION +».
The contest was organized at the initiative of the Russian public organization «All-Russian union rehabilitators». The coorganizers of the Contest are Ulyanovsk State University, the Association of Sino-Russian Medical Universities, the Federal State Budgetary Institution «Federal center of brain research and neurotechnologies» of the Federal Medical Biological Agency, and the Federal State Budgetary Institution «Federal Scientific Clinical Center for Medical Radiology and Oncology» of the Federal Medical Biological Agency, and the National Training Foundation.
The main goal of the Contest is to find and promote the most promising scientific, socially oriented, and technical developments in the field of medical rehabilitation in oncology, cardiology, with pathology of the central and peripheral nervous system, with lesions in the musculoskeletal system, after coronavirus infection.
Students, residents, graduate students, and young scientists of medical and non-medical educational institutions of higher and secondary education not older than 35 years old are invited to participate in the Contest with projects submitted within the following areas of the contest:
• diagnostic methods and innovative pharmaceutic remedies in rehabilitation;
• medical products for rehabilitation (technical means for rehabilitation, systems of mechanical correction of the musculoskeletal system, products and devices that provide a barrier-free environment);
• assistive technologies in rehabilitation (design of a rehabilitation environment, design of functional and aesthetic clothing and orthopedic shoes, models of inclusive education, alternative communication technologies for adults and children, effective models of medical and social regional interaction in rehabilitation);
• physical rehabilitation (kinesiotherapy, proprioceptive neuromuscular training programs for various pathologies, physiotherapy, reflexology and mechanotherapy, VR, AR, MR and any other types of reality in rehabilitation);
• other rehabilitation technologies (psychological and pedagogical support of the rehabilitation process, social programs to support individual rehabilitation programs, spa treatment in rehabilitation);
• organization of a multidisciplinary approach to rehabilitation;
• digital rehabilitation (wearable electronics, IT solutions, medical information systems for interdisciplinary and interagency interaction in rehabilitation, neurocontrol).
The stage of the Contest with participation in absentia:
12/15/2021 — 04/10/2022 — submission of applications to the expert commission by filling out the form on the website rekonkurs.ulsu.ru.
04/11/2022 — 04/30/2022 – expert assessments of applications, determination of winners.
The stage of the Contest with participation in person:
June 6, 2022 — an oral report at the XIV International Congress «Neurorehabilitation-2022», Moscow.
All participants of the Contest will receive certificates of participation. The laureates of the Contest who will have passed the stage of participation in person will be awarded with diplomas and prizes.
Based on the results of the Contest, the proceedings will be published with placement in the Russian Science Citation Index.
Conditions for participation, requirements for projects, evaluation criteria and other useful information are posted in the Contest
Regulations on the website rekonkurs.ulsu.ru.
Additional information regarding participation in the Contest can be obtained by emailing email@example.com.